Promoter: Stowmarket Exhausts & Tyres Ltd.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
1. Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
2. Purchase required: minimum of any two Continental tyres in a single transaction between 01.06.22 to midnight 31.07.22. One of the codes stated in clause 3 along with your full name and contact details will be required at point of sale to qualify.
3. The offer: Purchase two or more Continental tyres in one transaction and enter one of the following codes at checkout to receive money off your order.
- a. If purchasing 17" or below Continental tyres use code: C22JUN17.
- i. Code C22JUN17 triggers £10 off 2-3 tyres and £20 off 4 or more tyres.
- b. If purchasing 18" Continental tyres use code: C22JUN18.
- i. Code C22JUN18 triggers £15 off 2-3 tyres and £30 off 4 or more tyres.
- c. If purchasing 19" & above Continental tyres use code: C22JUN19.
- i. Code C22JUN19 triggers £20 off 2-3 tyres and £40 off 4 or more tyres.
4. No responsibility can be taken for the offer, if lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
5. No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
6. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the offer, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award the offer or withdraw offer entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
11. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)